Posted on Saturday, July 24, 2010, at 3:55 AM
Watched SuGTV just now~Which practically made my day!!!(^ω^)
Yesterday, my life style was changed.
Slept from 10pm to 2.30am, woke up and finish up some work, watched anime (Nurarihyon no Mago) and went back to sleep again, from 6.30 am till 8.30am.
SuGTV kept me alive today as there's something to look forward to!
Thank you musicJAPANplus for arranging such events and SuG members for the wonderful time~
The truth is i didn't really have a good time today, even though school started late today (which is suppose to be a good thing, moreover, there's no chemistry practical).
I think the cause is the national day celebration held today. The atmosphere just doesn't feel right, probably 'cause of early celebration, come on, national day is like 9 Aug, there's still 2 more weeks.
So naturally, the 'feel' doesn't come.
Early celebration as our campus is booked after 24/7/10 for YOG.
Seriously, the celebration doesn't even feel like celebration at all.
More like some talent contest, and i'm disappointed.( ̄へ ̄)
I miss the times in secondary school, how we celebrated national day as a whole, the national day contingent in school.
I miss how we used to sing the national songs out loud and how we all jumped about, getting crazy and high, especially with fellow guides after our contingent.
I MISS HOW THE WHOLE SCHOOL DID THE KALLANG WAVE!!!
I even miss how our dearest DM aka Mr Chong address us. LOL.
Sweet memories~
Back to SuGTV, at the beginning the whole website was actually down, this shows how many people are actually wanting to watch SuGTV.
The members were asked questions.
There was also this TRUE/FALSE game on questions about Singapore and Taiwan.
So, there was this particular question about Singapore...
Qn: Is the Merlion a male or a female?
Personally, i, as a singaporean didn't even heard of this. First thing that comes into my mind was that 'Merlion has a sex?!?'
Then i made a lucky guess, and yup, merlion is a female. LOL.
I think Takeru and Shinpei got it right...hmm lucky guess or do they really knew...
And Takeru also tried to speak in english.
He apologized for his poor english on his blog but i think it was quite impress.(^ω^)
THUMBS UP!!!
I'm sure people understand what he's saying in english.
So, G-O-O-D J-O-B, good job, good job!!!
がんばってください!
